The Truth About Best Deal Woods 11203W 15-Foot Extension 3 Outlet Specification & Features Product Name: Woods 11203W 15-Foot Switc...
The Truth About Best Deal Woods 11203W 15-Foot Extension 3 Outlet
Specification & Features
- Product Name: Woods 11203W 15-Foot Switch Light Extension Cord, 3-Outlet, 18/2 SPT-2, White
- Brand: Woods
- Color: White
- Model: 11203W
- Easy on-off light control footswitch taps on/off, mounted 4 feet from plug end 12ft from outlet
- Switch features neon power indicator light, remains lit when turned on for easy location
- 3 Outlet cube tap end has swivel safety covers on each outlet to protect against shock or harm
- AWG 18/2 SPT-2 5A/125V/625W Resistive rated for 625 watts for incandescent lamp load only
- Recommended for indoor use only
Comments List
Woods 11203W 15-Foot Extension 3 Outlet Reviews:
this is a very nice birthday gift for my son he is super happy. he will surely ask me of other accessories to go withWorks perfectly and is very small thus takes up little space. I'm afraid just the fragility of the thread which seems very lateHeadphones well extended bass, comfortable to wear, slight lack of clarity in the treble. I recommend this product, good quality/price ratio. Low price for a quality top! Easy to mount on the micro, but on a table is too thick it will not. Article really perfect, delivery time way to long. The Mic stand looks solid and with different setting it is very easy to use with the Blue Yeti. Remains to be see with the time if everything is holding up well. I have nothing particular to add relative to the last comments. It is true that one hears a slight noise when the wire rubs on clothing or on the skin, but it does not spoil anything in the sound that brings its listeners for its price. After that, if you want the SUPER good quality of top moumoute net plus ultra, and hear not 1 fly pete... go your way because this is not where you will find the right product.. after a month and a half of use (no fall nothing) a button (on off) that hangs, result 30 euros in the wind, in any case, I would recommend this product, with a servicxe client of shit... 30 euros instead of almost 80 is good, but if it is for us to foist the crap that is not worth it....Cheap Woods 11203W 15-Foot Extension 3 Outlet:
I save me a lot in front of the computer because I do webconferences and tutosDepuis I use the Blue Yeti with pop sound the sound is pure, and a professional-quality, plug-and-play, easy-to-use, fine adjustment and quick. No positive point for the rolls royce of microphones at a very affordable price. Very nice for the price.... However, it does not respond to the music, but regardless, it creates a great atmosphere... Great microphone for recording semi-pro. Several buttons are present, allowing you to adjust the gain, adjust the volume of the helmet (if you have connected a) adjust the capture mode (stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional), and a button to turn off/turn on the microphone. The audio is very accurate and works perfectly in Audacity (free software for audio recording and editing on Windows or Linux). The mic is a bit heavy (1. 7 Kg) but it allows him to have a excellent seat. Hello, I am interested with the product but I'd like to cut it into 3 and put one end in different places of the house. How can I do that (knowing that there is only a supplied power adapter and that I know nothing about) ? I've heard of specially-designed connectors (I don't have a soldering iron).Cheap Woods 11203W 15-Foot:
Do you sell also this type of kit? I summarizes ideally I would like to buy the 10m cable + 2 connectors to be able to split the cable into 3 and use independently in a different room of the house. Thank you for your help. Cdlt. This power Strip with a modern look, features 6 power outlets and 2 USB ports. The taken are protected, which will prove useful in the event of a power surge. This protection is certainly effective because the manufacturer included an insurance of 35 000 € on the connected devices. However, it is impossible to find the terms of a possible refund on their site (and the URL listed on the packaging does not lead to the right place). This option is to be taken with a grain of salt. For the rest, it has a modern look rather nice, is sturdy, and its 2 metres of cable allows it to be easily positioned at a distance from the outlet on which we branch. The interest of the 2 USB sockets here is that we will be able to recharge their smartphones and tablets while leaving the taken classics available. The switch allows no more fuel to the devices without having to disconnect it from the power strip. Practice for energy savings! the indicator allows to know easily if the power strip is on or not. The only downside I found to this device (except maybe a prize a bit high), it is its size. it is really "wide", and because of this rather cumbersome! Micro really satisfactory, arrived in good condition and on time. For podcasts, just perfect.Best Buy Woods 11203W 15-Foot:
For the covers, it requires a time of adaptation, because it saturates very easily, then play with the distance sound, microphone in a very clever way to avoid saturation. Therefore, a perfect place to start, it does not pretend to be more, so nothing to say on that side! Excellent walk. it fits perfectly and with my Rode NT USB super happy with my purchase! Thank you Amazon perfect! Installed for a week and already 3 leds that déconnent in the middle of the band... a Shame, because it would take all off to fix it... This micro with the help of the adapter mini-USB jack provides a better result in terms of sound than the internal mic in the Gopro 4 silver (even without the box). For test, it is possible to add a cable jack with input:output male/female in order to get more length of wire (personally, useful for filming on the dashboard of the car and the mic in the trunk to hear the sound of the exhaust). Fully satisfied. The strip tells you with :- a first diode if your equipments are protected ; and a second diode, which light up in red if the wall outlet is not connected to ground. However, be careful to its size, it is larger than a power strip standard. Very good report quality price. Perfect for singing amateur. No clipping or crackling. Very satisfied with my purchase.On Sale Woods 11203W 15-Foot:
Attention, the remote controller falls down one time, and it is HS.... laser with a light is very interesting and quite important, and the rendering is quite lovely, highly recommendedDevice good disagne damage, but no bluetooth without it there would have been 5 stars hope for a correction of the nomemclatureNo problems with this cable XLR! The Long cable and very cheap, answering to the description. Connection of the amplifier to the external sound card. the set is a little big, but it has 8 outlets, and the cable is a little rigid, it has a tendency to not want to let the socket or the one wants, it is enough to stall it, so not very serious, two leds are also lit, one red and one green, I'm going to look for what they are, but it works with the 5 plugs connectedPurchase for GoPro hero3. Used only 4 times for the time, but really happy with the purchase. However be careful, it seems that the sound is recorded in mono (perhaps this is just an impression....) I recommend this articlethis microphone is perfect for a small budge, it has a great sound with a guitar and singing it is perfect nothing else to say. The micro perfect for anyone who wants to be a video maker on Youtube, Vimeo, you'll be thrilled. This is a great toy that does wonders. Very pleased with this article, quality of sound, light. Do not interfere with the other even the high volume.Woods 11203W 15-Foot Reviews:
I recommend this article.. Used to plug in a headset with 2 plugs on a phone or a tablet. The cable is thin and seems fragile, but the adapter perfectly fulfills its function. I use it occasionally, sound: good bass and treble. robustness good. Long cord, great for mobile devices. Installation and commissioning hyper easy. The transmitter informs you of the radio when the bluetooth is ready and when it is connected to, and the music starts again only each time you start the car. And big bonus: the connection is not lost when one connects a device to the load. TOP! Extremely satisfied! Excellent micro on the other hand the use and the purchase of a tripod is almost essential, because just placed on a desk it is a little tricky... if not perfect ;) ! Very good micro because :- easy to use - cheap! (to such a point that its big brother, the Bue Yeti has the trouble to do this!) - Very good sound quality! (built-in sound card, USB) - Good quality production! -... All points of a good microphone!! very good micro registration, easy to install...Best Buy Woods 11203W 15-Foot Extension 3 Outlet:
only one downside, the fragility of the branches of support at the level of the foot and the adaptability average of the support of the filter antipopThe sound quality is perfect, it is easy to pair with the phone, works without any problem. However, it is difficult to navigate area between music.. I hesitated a lot, not knowing this brand. No regret to have chosen this model. This may be my first helmet but I don't see what we can blame him and I don't see what one can ask for more... A great sound (I think that one listen to that very rarely with the sound at maximum!), I pick up my local radio (I don espérerais not so much!) I had a little trouble understanding how to switch from Bluetooth to the micro sd and on the radio, but once you understood everything it's true the top!!! The blue is beautiful... side weight... it can withstand several hours without problèmesVous can buy with your eyes closed!!!!! compatible with the blue yeti, product quality, cost reasonable, very satisfied of this purchase is recommend for audio editingAfter searching and analyzing a lot of headphones to listen to music with a som balance, I found it. Som really amazing. very good on the iphone, perfect with the amp. Very good purchase! Advisor for all amateur musicians. This microphone is perfect for the activity stream. Good quality, the modes are very practical. Possibility to connect a headset to have the back mic, which is nice during the trials. Bit expensive, I recommendThe product sweats the robustness. Everything is metal, the cable is quite thick and seems really solid. Ca has the air, to eye sight and in the short term, to take the blow.
COMMENTS